Thursday 17 July 2008

LOVE POEM 2

She comes to me gently in a dream
my faceless stranger
familiar to my heart... to my soul

She watches me from a distance
I wander through the bare trees of my past
surrounded by the fog of my future... so uncertain

She moves closer to me as I stand in tears
her love reaching out to me
I feel the comfort of her presence... her embrace

She whispers softly against my ear
my mind hears it as thunder
her voice needs no words... I understand

She lifts me into her arms
carries me to a tree close to the water's edge
kisses barely gracing my lips... I surrender

She lays me down on the early morning frost
her touch lightly searching
my body feels lightning... I respond

We make love until the sun tastes the mist
then she crawls inside my body like an unborn child
I cocoon her... we are as one forever

No comments: