Thursday 17 July 2008

LOVE POEM 1

My most important desire was to find my soulmate...
and after many years of searching, I have found her.
She is the most powerful force in my life...
my heart, my soul, my inspiration, my passion,
my reason for being... my everything.
Whether we are endless miles apart, or if our bodies are melted into one,
she is always with me.
In her, I have found the means to be fulfilled,
to heal my wounds, to mend both my heart and soul,
to regain my inner strength,
and to erase those memories which should be forgotten.
Now that I have found her, my most important desire is to do anything
and everything in my power to be everything to her that she is to me...
to make her happy, to give her all I have to give, to love her, to need her,
to want her, to respect her, to trust her,
to be faithful to her, and to take care of her for all eternity
and beyond with all I am and more, regardless
of anything
or anyone.

My second most important desire,
which in some ways should be my first,
is to be accepted for who I am.
I am predominantly apolitical though I am an active voter,
and I'm proud of it. Everyone should have the acceptance
they deserve, and no one should be punished for being who they are,
even if they are different by any standards...

Moonlit nights... thunderstorms in Autumn... snowfall on Christmas Eve...
the humbling reminder of the mountains... the freedom of the wind...
the serenity of the forest... the embrace of the ocean...

Writing... music... movies... books... creating web pages and graphics...
the love of friends... communication with the world...
reaching out to help those in need... spending time with my angel...

Merry meet and thank you for visiting my realm.
It is a place to chat with friends,
to share a little privacy with a significant other, or to meditate alone.
Take care and please feel free to come back as often as you wish.
I am constantly striving to make the realm a worthwhile place to visit and return to on a regular basis.
I hope you will find something helpful, something informative,
or at the very least something memorable among these pages.
I feel your presence, and it is greatly appreciated here ... Brightest



No comments: